TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING OUR TRAINING COURSES
Terms and Conditions of purchasing training from us.
1. All spaces on open courses (those held at our premises) must be paid for in advance of the course. A course booking will not be considered booked unless payment has been received.
2. Learner’s arriving at open course where payment has not been received will be turned away or not permitted access to the course until payment has been received. If payment is not received in time for the learner to be able to fully complete the course, they will be turned away.
3. Meducate Training Ltd incur certain up front certification costs as well as extensive marketing and advertising efforts in order to fill a course place. In the event of a cancellation a 50% administration fee will be deducted from your course fee and a refund of the remaining amount will be issued within 90 days.
4. Alternatively we can also offer to transfer your place onto a future training course at no extra cost to you.
5. In the event that Meducate Training Ltd cancels your course we can offer you a transfer onto a future course or a full refund.
6. All certificates will remain the property of Meducate Training Ltd until all monies have been paid. This includes all supporting course materials for courses such as our Train The Trainer Programs.
7. All on-site training courses (those held at your premises) must be paid for advance (unless explicitly agreed otherwise)
8. In the event an on-site course is cancelled by the client then you will be offered one additional date to transfer the course to, provided the course has already been paid for.
9. In the event that Meducate Training Ltd cancels your course we can offer you a transfer onto a future date or a full refund.
10. Any learner who displays disruptive or otherwise unacceptable behaviour will be ejected from the course, no refund will be issued.
11. Learners are required to make all reasonable efforts to attend at the start time of the course, if a learner arrives too late (at discretion of trainer) then they may be refused entry to the course, no refund will be issued.
12. Learners are required to co-operate with the trainer and obey any lawful and reasonable instruction for their own health and safety and the safety of others.
Placing an order with us and continued trading with us assumes acceptance of the above terms and conditions
Accept cookies and close